Water cooled show.

Howdy fellow listers.

Okay. The club I belong to (Vorsicht Motorsport) is planning a watercooled show in the greater  vancouver area this summer. No date has been set, we hope to do that tonight.  I'm posting this in the hopes that anyone in the pacific northwest (NW sciroco group, maybe?) will make a trip up here.  It's going to be the same idea as Waterfest but on a smaller scale.

If anyone wants more info, just let me know.

Marie
Mars Red 84
61Beetle convertible (hibernating!)
67 European model beetle (Kevin's daily driver!)