SV: (Non Roc) Anyone know of a tracking device small enough to fit in a car stereo?

> me off, especially being at work and in the middle of a snowstorm.  So I
> was thinking, if someone makes tracking devices small enough to fit in a
> stereo I'll put one in and next time go after the bastard.  I know there
> are larger ones made, but am unsure on miniature ones.  Anyone?

There excists miniture tracking devices, size is only a matter of money. Very often used by scientist who keeps track of animals to study their behavior and hunters too find their dogs.
A company called Televilt do them in any size and various ranges but for the money spent on a system you can buy about ten high end stereos.

Think your best bet is a good alarm, removable front and maybe a beeper connected too the alarm.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker