RE: (Non Roc) Anyone know of a tracking device small enough to fit in a car stereo?

Sorry to hear John. Any damage to the car, hope it was just the Dodge.
A small device could be built that would connect to the radio antenna and
placed inside, but the range would be hundreds of feet and would need a
battery as well.(Unless they ran a really long power line....). Any more
power could destroy the input to the radio.
Another option (not my best idea) is a small amount of explosive, place it
in an old Bug hub cap, and put the ball bearings left over from the last
time you had to fix the engine on top.Wire it to the dash board and VOILA!
(Just be careful changing the heat settings).

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)
ICQ: 7704980