(MK2 FS PARTS) Speedo and tach for sale.

Hi all,
  Just got done installing my new dash and have a few parts left over. I'm selling an '82 85MPH speedo and an 8k tach.  Specifics are on my website under "For Sale".
  I know this has been beat like a dead horse, but what should I use on my new dash to keep it from looking like my old dash (cracks).  I've heard everyone say that ArmorAll is bad because it leeches moisture out of the vinyl if not applied regularly.  Any suggestions?
  Also, when is the Cincy get-together?...I accidentally deleted the message that had the info....

Thanks everyone!

Chris M.
'82 Scirocco
'81 "GTi" (see the "for sale" section of my site)
'79 Rabbit C (Free! come get it)
(all cars in michigan)
http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw