Low mileage Mk1 for sale

I normally hate it when people post other somebody else's classifieds ads
here.  I can understand posting a for sale message about their own personal
car, a friend's car,  etc but never saw the point in copying an ad from
traderonline or somewhere that anybody looking for a roc would find it.

Anyways, here is something that might be truly special, and from a rather
localized paper where most people wouldn't see the ad, so I thought maybe it
should be shared:

1978 VW Scirocco, White, 8,600 original miles, original Continental tires,
all paperwork, photos available, $6000 firm   (610) 688-4582  PA

Don't ask me how a car from PA got advertised in a mostly Wisconsin paper, I
have no clue.  Also, the standard disclaimers apply:  do not reply to me, it
is not my car and I know nothing about it

Enjoy

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm