Re: (MK2 FS PARTS) Speedo and tach for sale.

> Chris M wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>   Just got done installing my new dash... what should I use
> on my new dash to keep it from looking like my old dash (cracks).
> I've heard everyone say that ArmorAll is bad because it leeches
> moisture out of the vinyl if not applied regularly.  Any suggestions?
>   Also, when is the Cincy get-together?...I accidentally deleted the
> message that had the info....
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Chris M.

I've been using this stuff from Germany; Klasse. It has no silicon and
touts that it adds back some of the 'nutrients' into the vinyl. Armor
All and other stuff has Silicon which leaches these components out.

I've taken to moisturizing the window rubber seals with it too.

The other good thing it says it has is a UV inhibitor, keeps the nasty
radiation from degrading the man-made materials.

ND has it, Potterman was talking about getting something as effective.

TBerk