Re: Battery re-location Q...

Run a very large cable to the eng compartment and into a terminal, then run all
your other wires out of the terminal, you want a very large cable from the batt
to the terminal so that there is minimal resistance, this is very important
considering the distance the curent must travel (longer=more
resistance=necesity for more curent). Remember, the cable will only carry as
much curent as the largest resistance will alow, meaning that if you have an
enormouse cable that goes into a little connector, you might as whell have a
cable the size of the connector, because it will have nearly the same effect.
If you run a larger cable to a terminal, at this point you are getting all the
power the cable can supply at the terminal, then, you can run all the smaller
wires to the necesary components. This is much easier for maintenance also,
instead of having to adjust or add another connector to the main cable if need
be, you can just do it at the terminal.

HTH
Nathan