Battery re-location Q...

Hey kids...

I'll be moving the battery of the cabby to the trunk (possibly to make room
for an intercooler!), I got to thinking, can I split a large gauge wire with
good results?

The ground wire will be in the trunk, but the positive will go all the way
to the Alternator. I have the alternator with 3 'spade' type connecters. Can
I take the large positive lead and seperate it into 2 parts with the
appropriate sized connector?

Or would it be a better idea to run the battery to 1 of them and the starter
to 1 of them? Maybe I should just run the battery to the starter?

Whatcha Think?

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus