Re: Scirocco Registry

Scirocco owners sure are a diverse group of people (which is very cool...)

anyway, you guys/gals can see each other's text entries here:

http://www.aurielle.com/ownertext.asp

It still loads slow, but not as bad as the results page... I may have to do
some scripting to get it to display faster, but please be patient!

other changes:
1)I added an "exhaust" section
2) you can specify exact displacement as well as bore and stroke
3) you can specify rim widths
4) added the storm, scala, and sidewinder under "badging"
5) updated mk1 lighting and "aspiration" (Thanks and apologies to the mk1ers
for their suggestions! )
6) added "Seidl" under "groundfx" (Brett, you can submit your mk2 now!)

Suggesions always welcome! Also, please try to hack the site (but don't blow
it up), and let me know if there are any security issues. I'm not posting
the link to ramvw until I'm confident it's pretty safe...

Plans for the future:
1) be able to update your record (password protect?)
2) sort and search
3) have thumbnails of owner/car (but I have to get it to load quicker!)
4) whatever you guys think!

thanks!

chrisg
'82 8v