Re: Scirocco Registry

--- chris gonzalez <chris@hamcr.com> wrote:
> I've set up a registry that my fellow Scirocco
> owners will hopefully appreciate. Instead of having
> to write a paragraph describing your car, you can
> simply click on the features you have (euro bumpers,
> euro lights, etc..). After I've collected the data,
> I will post some statistics, or even better have a
> way of posting the data dynamically.
>
> Here's the link:
>
> http://www.aurielle.com/yausoroti.asp
>
> I welcome all of your comments and suggestions!

Pretty cool, but it seems to cater to MK2s (lights, no
1.5 in engine area, no option for factory carb, no
1974 model, etc.)

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)