Re: screwed up crank shaft pulley allen bolt...

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Oliver Seiler wrote:

> Hi all,
> [...]

Thanks for all the great suggestions so far. I'm going to be starting with
the less agressive options and escalate as required:

- slightly larger (non-metric) hex bit hammered in
- torx bit hammered in
- heavy hammering
- chisel and heavy hammering (oh my poor chisel!)
- drilling

Probably some other options I'm missing, but gives me some things to try
(once I've got the coolant system done again so I can drive my car to get
a couple of tools).

Thanks,
Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com