Re: 02a, any reason to keep it?

if you are buildign the 16v enigin for a a-1 or a-2 cahsis teh  corrado
tranny will not work unless you swap teh shifterin too so it might be a
benift to trade for the euro manifold the euro manifold has about 10mm
bigger runnings for the 16v, the bigger runners help you get a littel
more
top/mid range outof your motor if you have head work done this will
improve
the work done by allowign more air to get into the engine which hlps teh
car
breath adn run better, if he is trading a scirocco intake i woud take it
the value of tehat is between 600-1000 if you are trading for the golf
eurpo
intake imight ask for soe cash if you corrado tranny is in great shape
they
can be had for anywheres between 300-750....
my nickel; ....
jonas