Re: [Lighting] Wire+Firewall=Fog Lights/Problem. Suggestions?

>First post, interesting question.
>
>At this moment, me and my dad are working on my '85 8v 'Rocco,
>installing a set of fog lights. Problem is, we need a place to put
>the wires through the firewall to the interior. Any suggestions?
>Note, I wish to get done by nighttime, tomorrow. It's in the garage,
>and we've been at it, in all, for 45 minutes. Any ideas where to
>drill a hole, much less put the wires through an existing hole...?
>
>RJ ^^~

Oh, one 'trick' I've used with much success is to push a wire coat hanger
through (unbent of course) the hole I want to use from inside the car,
and taping the wire I want fished through to it in the engine bay (create a
small hook back too on the coat hanger wire too if you want).  Pull it on
through.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net