[Lighting] Wire+Firewall=Fog Lights/Problem. Suggestions?

First post, interesting question.

At this moment, me and my dad are working on my '85 8v 'Rocco, installing a set of fog lights. Problem is, we need a place to put the wires through the firewall to the interior. Any suggestions? Note, I wish to get done by nighttime, tomorrow. It's in the garage, and we've been at it, in all, for 45 minutes. Any ideas where to drill a hole, much less put the wires through an existing hole...?

RJ ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Filled with pain, a bruised and darkened soul. Spare me from the life that's full of misery. I don't want to live that way... I don't want to live that way!" -Replica, Fear Factory
Furry Code, v1.3
FCW3adrsw A+ C- D H++ M P++++ R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a cn+++ d++ e f++ h* iwf++ j+ p- sm-