Re: possible U.S. spec H/L and grille mod...

>First thought that comes to my mind is:  if the driving lights are in place
>of your highs and you run them all the time, you will get people flashing
>their highs at you thinking you are high beaming them.

Maybe I said it wrong..  I don't run them ALL the time, just when I need
more light.  I turn them off for opposing traffic just as I would my
hi-beams.

Second, inspection,
>you probably need highs to pass some sort of state inspection(even here in
>Maine we need 'em-and they don't care about much).

Well, if that's the case, what state do the guys who have taken their euro
H/L high beams off live in?  Have they had any problems?  (AKA do they have
to switch them back for inspection??)

Andy

84 'Rocco
85 BMW 318i