Re: possible U.S. spec H/L and grille mod...

  That may be technically feasible, but I have a problem with that:
To me, driving lights look too much like hi-beams, and it it not nice to
blind everyone with high beams.

  Come to think of it, you may not be street legal without standard
hi-beams.

  But can it be done? Sure.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)