Re: [Lighting] Wire+Firewall=Fog Lights/Problem. Suggestions?

>First post, interesting question.
>
>At this moment, me and my dad are working on my '85 8v 'Rocco,
>installing a set of fog lights. Problem is, we need a place to put
>the wires through the firewall to the interior. Any suggestions?
>Note, I wish to get done by nighttime, tomorrow. It's in the garage,
>and we've been at it, in all, for 45 minutes. Any ideas where to
>drill a hole, much less put the wires through an existing hole...?
>
>RJ ^^~

Several times in the past I've used the same hole as the one that
the antenna wire goes through.  There is a small question to whether
or not this might promote water entry to the fusebox area if any
water got through the fender / antenna mounting grommet.  Never seemed
to bother me though.  There are several other grommetted holes on
the drivers side that you can use, feel around up under the rain tray
and you'll find where the main looms pass through firewall.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net