RE: [Website] Pics up - Dan Snow's 87 Scirocco 'Vert / '81 Custom

> I have to post a "me too" here also. The MK1 he did

Another "me too" here, but saying anything beyond what John and
Shannon said isn't needed.  Some people just need to open their
eyes and respect something for what it took to build it.

A little more info on the Mk2 Vert:  It was actually a "kit"
(made in the USA) that cost around $2700, $6200 installed.
Appearantly, not too many were sold.  During a thread about
Dirk's Hornstein a while back, it was mentioned one was seen at a
show somewhere in the US. I now wonder if it might have been the
same "kit" as Lowell Snow's (Dan's dad).

>From what I can tell, Mr. Snow appears to have modified the rear
deck with internal hinges.  He obviously did a quality job of
build the car.  Look at the engine compartment - notice it
matches the rest of the car?  Way too many people half-ass a
color change...

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com