My Techtonics Group Purchase Deal

With all the group purchase deals going on, I called Darrell to find out
what
the deal is.

Here's the deal:

Techtonics gives me 25% off, if I buy 8 or more exhaust systems.

I will sell them for 20% off, plus $14 or $24 shipping depending on which
coast
you are on.

2" aluminized Mk.1 $124 plus shipping.
2" aluminized Mk.2 $132 plus shipping.
2" stainless Mk.1 $252 plus shipping.
2 1/4" stainless Mk.1 $316 plus shipping.
2 1/4" aluminized Mk.2 $164 plus shipping.
2 1/4" stainless Mk.2 $324 plus shipping.

Aluminized systems come with Superturboes, and the stainless are
Ultraflo.

If you need an exhaust right away, and don't have time to wait for a
group
deal,
I always give 10% off on all the Techtonics exhausts, that I sell.

If you are near the Philadelphia-Baltimore area, I will also install the
exhaust for $50.

My shop is in Bear, Delaware:

http://www.nh.ultra.net/~jtroyce/hitech-services.html

Peter thescirocco@juno.com