RE: [Website] Pics up - Dan Snow's 87 Scirocco 'Vert / '81 Custom

I have to post a "me too" here also. The MK1 he did was beyond almost anyone
on this list's skill set. How many people here have dual engined AWD cars
here?! So what if you think its ugly, I think MK1s are ugly to start with
but you don't hear me bashing peoples cars here. I do it to their face,
Andre I think your car is a ugly POS. And how many people here have
convertible MK2s not done in a limited production by some design house? So
what if its purple, I think Mars Red MK2s are ugly. Hell I think allot of
Sciroccos are ugly, but in the famous words or Bradley Peet "there is no
accounting for taste". I even hate MK2 euro lights and only bought them
because they were 25 bucks for me (cheaper than upgrading my sealed beams).
Truth be known, these two cars would probably beat most peoples on this
lists any given day at a car show, alot of non-bolt-on time went into each.
If you choose not to give credit where credit is due fine, post it to the
list and Ill sick Van Vuren on your ass hehe. Much love, need another beer,
YMMV.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Desk 206.266.6736