Re: [Mk1gti] Removing front swaybar improves handling??

WaspHwy@aol.com wrote:

> I have bilstein sports and neuspeed sports all around, and heard on the list
> that removing the front swaybar altogether actually improves handling. can
> someone explain why?

This is the Shine Racing philosophy.

I understanding is it loosens up the front so as to have each side adapt
to the terrain and act more independently.

I am of the stiffer all around suspension school and don't subscribe to
that model though. (I like medium tall sidewalls though so am still a
free thinker ;).

Works better under a certain circumstance.

TBerk
peering through the haze of my own making.