leaning out big time. think i found my boost problems on the dyno

Ok.. thanks to the dyno for saving my car. i also attended the NW dyno day.
first off.. i must say money well spent or else i'll be replacing my engine
really soon. From runnin g the dyno, i found my car leaning out ALOT! like
to the point where i was hesitating. this was all apparent after i changed
to the BBM 268/260 cam. the extra injector i had  worked. but didn't help
much. from the charts. i'm leaning out even from the start of the run. at
10psi my engine started lost it at 3900 rpm. could only get two runs in. one
without the fueler and one with the fueler.
I did some test today. put a fuel pressure gauge on the cold start valve.
(didn't have an inline fitting) and got a reading of 70psi. i also
reattached my wastegate. i get about 6psi, and the car can go up to 6k but
hesitating a bit on the way up there. so i know i'm still leaning out. alot.
and i'm not gonna push on it anymore. I'm pretty sure i found my boost
problem now. at 10psi i'm out of fuel. with the stock cam, the hesitation
wasn't apparent. if i fix this fuel problem i think i can get my boost up
now.
 Do you guys have any test procedures or tech specs like fuel pressure. and
where to test it? the haynes book is a piece of shit. also anyone know how
to hook up a audi 5k cpr? i don't know where to hook the vaccum lines. plus
i suspect the fuel distributor to be out of whack, my idle is all screwed
up. I'm using CIS btw.
For the curious. despite the problems. i was only running 112.2HP and 154lbs
of torque. i'm pretty sure i can get this number way way way higher if i fix
my fuel problem. I'll have the charts on my page once i scan it.

Thanks

Wing Gee
80' Turbo Scirocco
Http://www.turborocco.com (Almost There)