Re: leaning out big time. think i found my boost problems on the dyno

Wing Gee wrote:

> Ok.. thanks to the dyno for saving my car. i also attended the NW dyno day.
> first off.. i must say money well spent or else i'll be replacing my engine
> really soon. From runnin g the dyno, i found my car leaning out ALOT! like
> to the point where i was hesitating.
<snip>
> if i fix this fuel problem i think i can get my boost up now.
>  Do you guys have any test procedures or tech specs like fuel pressure. and
> where to test it? the haynes book is a piece of shit. also anyone know how
> to hook up a audi 5k cpr? i don't know where to hook the vaccum lines. plus
> i suspect the fuel distributor to be out of whack, my idle is all screwed
> up. I'm using CIS btw.
> For the curious. despite the problems. i was only running 112.2HP and 154lbs
> of torque. i'm pretty sure i can get this number way way way higher if i fix
> my fuel problem. I'll have the charts on my page once i scan it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Wing Gee
> 80' Turbo Scirocco
> Http://www.turborocco.com (Almost There)
>
> --

WG,

You should keep the Haneys but you need the Bentley too, in your case
I'd say both for the chassis' year(s) & the Motor's year(s) as well.

<http://rb.com>

Also, Bosch makes some F.I. manuals you should find interesting, you
have those yet?

I'm pretty sure you can find them online.

TBerk