Re: leaning out big time. think i found my boost problems on the dyno

>From: "Wing Gee" <winggee@hotmail.com>

>snipperimmalimadamadingdong<

>also anyone know how to hook up a audi 5k cpr? i don't know where to >hook
>the vaccum lines. plus i suspect the fuel distributor to be out of whack,
>my idle is all screwed up. I'm using CIS btw.

Public Service Announcement:

If you are going to modify your VW beyond bolt-on upgrades, you are strongly
urged to get the following book. It's excellent.

"How to Understand, Service, and Modify Bosch Fuel Injection & Engine
Management"
By Charles O. Probst, SAE
Robert Bentley, Publishers
ISBN: 0-8376-0300-5

Now on to the Audi CPR. There are 2 main versions. Each version comes in
both regular, and with altitude compensation. Version 1 has only a vacuum
port on the top of the unit (next to the electrical connection). This is
where the vacuum connection to the intake manifold goes. Connect to the
manifold, not the back of the Throttle body.
Version 2 has a port on top (like version 1) and also a second (sometimes 2)
port(s) on the side. Connect vacuum line to the port on the side for this
version (if there are 2 ports on the side, connect to the bigger one)

HTH,

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0
78 Scirocco 1.8