Re: Dates for CINCY - was Re: [2001] a Sciroc-Odyssey

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> I have not heard when New Dimensions is this year, I'm
> guessing mid-late May as usual (19-20?).  I'd hate to
> conflict with that since there's such a huge 'roc list
> gathering there.  (Hmmmm, maybe you west coasters could all
> meet at ND, then a mass caravan east starting Monday
> morning?)

I *FULLY* intend to drive to Cincy next year!  And I hope to be a part of a
large west coast contingent, picking up more listers along the way.

For those of us out this way, ND is a VERY important gig for us.. especially
after our massive showing this year, which we will now have to attempt to
beat.  Howza about drawing more of you from east of here to ND?  We managed
34 cars last year, with several more parked outside (and wishing that they'd
entered as we suggested for months).

Tim - any date(s) in mind yet for next year, or other information that you
can share?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0