Dates for CINCY - was Re: [2001] a Sciroc-Odyssey

<http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k/Media/hires/0034.jpg>

<http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k/Media/hires/0083.jpg>

> Doesn't this sound like a FINE idea for packing Cincy
> this coming 2001?
> (I'm saving my vacation for this btw.)
>
> Come yea, Come yea, all Scirocco Drivers points North,
> South, East & West!

Thank you Dr. FrankenBerk - what an advertisement!  :p

Due to numerous e-mails that have been flooding my inbox as
of late asking for the date, methinks we might as well go
ahead and nail it down.  So as usual, let's figure out what
will work out best for folks.

I have not heard when New Dimensions is this year, I'm
guessing mid-late May as usual (19-20?).  I'd hate to
conflict with that since there's such a huge 'roc list
gathering there.  (Hmmmm, maybe you west coasters could all
meet at ND, then a mass caravan east starting Monday
morning?)

So far the dates I have in mind are either May 26-27, or
June 2-3, 2001.

What say the masses?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin