Re: leaning out big time. think i found my boost problems on the dyno

One of those cheapie($100) Air Fuel ratio gauges might be really useful for
your turbo application. They arent really that accurate, but they can tell
you if the mixture goes too lean. Also, how did you get 154 ft lbs of
torque and only 112hp? I take it this torque is at low rpm?

  Speaking of dynos, I have talked my company into getting a really sweet
one, that even has huge fans to simulate air @ road speed flowing for ram
air intakes and the like. Too bad it wont fit a full size car, but it will
do karts, motorcycles, ATVs, legend cars. Now I just need to get them to
fork out the dough for a car dyno ;). That'll be next on the wish list....

Brad