[FS] (5) 15x7 Ronal R-10 (Turbo) wheels like new

Hello Listers,
Ok, I've decided to sell my Ronal's, sniff..sniff...
I have too many wheels and not enough VW's.
Like that could happen, he he he.

Here is the deal:
They are 15X7 and made for the A1 Chassis.
They are a new re-release by Ronal of the 80's wheel.
They have 195/50/15 Yokohama AVS Intermediates with less than 1200mi.
They sell new for over $600 for a set of 4 wheels only (Grassroots MS ad)
And the best part.....There are 5, yes 5 wheels/tires.
The wheels are still perfect and were covered with carnuba wax before they
were even put on the car.
I have taken excellent care of these wheels from day one and it shows.
I do not wan't to ship them so the locals get first dibs on them.
E-mail me for pic's of them on my 81 Scirocco.

I am selling them for $1K firm, or they go on the Jetta.
You can call me at (408) 261-6450 ext 208 for more details.
11am-7:30pm M-F Pacific time zone

Scirocco content: I have been driving the Scirocco to work the last couple
days (50 mi. each direction)
Boy do I miss driving the Scirocco but my rearend is getting a little sore,
Doh!

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp.
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver