Re: [FS] (5) 15x7 Ronal R-10 (Turbo) wheels like new

>I do not wan't to ship them so the locals get first dibs on them.

Well how about telling us where you are??

Yes, you mention Pacific time zone...  and the ambitious ones among us could
do a reverse lookup on the phone number...   but wouldn't it just be easier
for you to tell us?

John  (grumble grumble)

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren