Re: Bad vibrations...gone

damn thats cool, i would never have thought of that.
I have replaced all 4 mounts but still get bad vibration at idle and its a
little annoying but a makes a good seat massager.
I have noticed that my alt. bushings are worn and i can feel play in the
shaft, maybe this will solve my problem.  Thanks Brett, your the man!

BTW, which orientation does the pass. side mount go in?  Is it like a v or
an inverted v?   It seems that it should be inverted when i think about it
and thats the way my old one was but i could be wrong.

Eric Person
86.5 16v