Re: engine smoking!

yea i did this the other day also.  Thought i blew the motor up and scared
the shit out of me but i think i just splashed some oil up into a line
leading to the intake when i went over a bump.  Doubt its a big deal, i
think it might happen if the oil level is a bit higher than its supposed
to be.  I wouldnt worry unless it continues to do this.

Eric Person
86.5 16v