RECARO repair?

List,

Ok, my recaro's are somewhat beat up.  The passenger side has only like a
small spider web where it looks like the black vynel split, the drivers has
splits in the vynel, some go right through the bottom cloth thing that is
under the vynel.  The foam is also sort of screwed up on the bottom drivers
bolster.  I was thinking that shoe pollish would fill in the spider web
cracks, but that would only dry out and look like shit.  Can i get new
RECARO covers and foam pieces or am i screwed?  Is there any way to fix the
stuff i alrady have?  The bolsters look entirly different from the stock vw
seats, so it's not like i could scab parts from a diff vw!  Worst comes to
Worst i can jsut live with the black duct tape :(

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)