Fuel pump?....update

Well thanks to all who helped diagnose my failing transfer pump.  I replaced
it today ($122 cdn for the pump and new filter) ALL FIXED!!!  took me a
whole 10 minutes!!!!!!

I can stomp on it and brake and turn hard all I want now  :o)

and as for the main pump.......yes, I wasted a good 1.5 hours last night
changing that......it was a PITA....there's not much room to get it out.  So
now I have a new transfer pump and a new main pump in my roc.

Casey
84 Roc (now idling more smoothly and running great)