Got my New 2.0

Just wanted to share with the list...I got my new 2.0 16V short block! Im picking it up this weekend and and expecting a huge box o'parts from Potterman (there better be some hallucinogenic candy in there) for the rebuild! So hopefully I will be driving my new 2.0 to ND! The old 1.8 already has a new home in CA to live on. So Im sure you see lotsa dumb questions from me in the days to come, thanks for all the help already on info for the swap. Just wanted to share with you all!

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com