Re: More timing belt questions.

    More specifically, it's the 1.8 Litre, 8.5:1 compression ratio engine that
came in Rabbit GTI's, Cabriolets, Scirocco 1.8 8v's, A1 Jetta GLI's, and
probably some other cars that I'm forgetting. 90bhp. This is talking US of
course. I dunno about other countries - they had some funky engines (including
the much sought-after 120bhp 1.8L 8v that came stock with the "G-grind" cam).
    -Josiah