Re: Brake question

There is NOTHING wrong with trying it first.  I have 16v rotors and calipers
on my car and it came with non-vented brake setup.  I have the stock smaller
master on it now and with a little extra pressure, stops better than with
the non-vented (of course).  Of course I also have the rest of the setup
ready to go on (rear discs with prop valves, master, booster, etc.) but with
the stock master it seems to do OK.  You can ALWAYS go back and replace the
master if it doesn't perform up to the standards you set.  22mm masters are
pretty common these days.  I think most VWs have them!!

Dave