Re: Brake question

> I am about to put on some new front brakes on my 85 8v. I'm also
considering
> putting in some corrado calipers and bigger disks if I can get a good set
at a
> good price. What else will I need to do this conversion, bigger master
> cylinder?Is there an affortable alternative?
> John

Hmm, i'm not exactly sure what you have to do to an 8v for it to accept the
large brakes?  I think you have to go up to a 22mm master cylinder, and
maybe a few other things.  One of the more experienced 8valvers care to
share?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571