Re: Brake question

I have a 16v Scirocco with the stock 10.1" front brakes. I recently came
across a pair of Corrado G60's 11" calipers. My question is: Other than
filling the gap in my 16" wheels, what gains would there be?

I compared the pads and there is little to no gain in surface area, but
the Corrado pads are thicker. I also compared the piston diameter and
it's identical. In fact, the rebuild kit is the same part number.

Is there any reason I should spend the $89.00 for the brackets and the
$140.00 for a new set of cross drilled rotors? Anyone got some input?

-Eric Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!