Re: 16v power probs cont.

Hey, same thing is happening to my car.  I have done the normal tests (cold
acceleration testing the dpr, potentiometer, wiring, etc.) which makes me
come to the conclusion that this may just be a simple temp sensor problem.
I am suspecting that the computer takes into consideration the temperature
of the motor when computing what kind of signal to send the dpr on a cold
acceleration.  Since everything else seems to be working right,  I am only
suspecting.  Plus, the the diagnosis from the All Data (I know I know) that
I was working with didn't say anything about the temp sensor and I would
think the temp sensor HAS to be in the equation somewhere.  HTH!!  If anyone
else has any light to shine on this subject, please do so!!!  TIA!!

Dave