Re: Motor Mounts

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:21:17 -0400 "Steve H" <kracker@UDel.Edu> writes:
> Hey all,
>   I have to replace a motor mount, so I figure that I may as well do
> them all.  Any fav. Brands ?  Im thinking right now of getting the
> Techtonics Sports...
>
> Thanks,
>   Steve

Techtonics' set of 4 is a deal at $90... Heavy duty front and passenger
side, but standard trans mounts...
I'm going with a VW Motorsports rear trans mount next, Potterman sells
them for $30, it is supposed to be harsher than the TT HD mount, but it
should be no problem, since the TT mount isn't that harsh.

I used TT's HD rear trans mount on my '88 Scirocco 16V and it worked out
great, I'm currently using it on my '83 GTI.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI
'80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V, '86 GLi for parts