From: "Tyler Zachau" <Pennyz@mail.ieway.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 4:28 PM
Subject: 16v power probs cont.

OK, I am still having hestitation on acceleration probs with my 16v. It's
to the point now where you let the clutch out and floor it and nothing
happens... takes forever to get moving...
Now sometimes it runs fine, and sometimes it runs fine after you restart
it. Here is what has been replaced since the problem became known...
1. OX sensor
2. Knock sensor
3. Distributor
4. Removed cat
5. Plugs and wires are ok
6. Vaccum leaks were all fixed

Now I have had several VW guys look at my car and they had no clue... now I
also have a air/fuel gauge and it doesn't seem to be out of whack... any
clues here guys? Oh, sometimes my gas mileage is shit, but sometimes it's
normal...

I'm taking the car to the dealer on Tuesday if I don't get it fixed by
then... TIA guys! Auto X season starts next week... gotta get my baby on da
track!
Tyler
8816v