Re: Euro Main beam(s) FS?? Mine busted

At 01:36 PM 4/14/00 -0400, 16v Jason wrote:
>Greg Davis has something like this on his car-- and it's something I'm
>interested in now that I just dumped $400 on a new set 'cause one got hit
>by a rock...
>
>Greg?
>
>Jason

Well, I am not Greg, but I got this shit and it rocks :D  Try any 4X4
store... you might find it there. I got mine through the local LandRover
dealership... it comes in a huge sheet... one is enough to do all the
lights... I got 3 and did all my lights, and the foglights on the family
cars... works best to make a template, then cut it with razor blades... I
used like 10 razors because it dulls the razor very fast... it's heavy
shit. HTH! oh, the back quotes it as "Industrial Specialty Adhesive"...
Tyler