Re: [Scirocco] Wheel Question

> Well when you put it so bluntly, it doesn't sound as cool.  Yes
> though, for
> some (me) "we be
> stylin'" is important, and big heavy-ass wheels do it for me.

I guess I could have been more diplomatic. <heh, heh, sorry> It just
seemed odd that the alloys are so much heavier than the cheezy steel
wheels.  I've got no problem with trading some performance for good
looks,... I mean, if I didn't care about looks I'd quit washing my car,
right?  My plans for my Scirocco are more performance related, primarily
because it's a little rough and I'm not up to the full resto at this
point.  Plus, I'm not likely to spend $1000 on tires and wheels for my
$250 car.  At least not yet.  Of course that could change as the disease
progresses.
-kevin in Texas