RE: Euro Main beam(s) FS?? Mine busted

> Greg Davis has something like this on his car-- and it's something I'm
> interested in now that I just dumped $400 on a new set 'cause one got hit
> by a rock...

I got headlight shield from Griots Garage in June '97. It's held up well,
and still looks great. It's not noticable unless you look closely, and know
what you're looking for. I'm SURE it's saved the headlights.  The only small
chip I have is on an edge that isn't covered.

Try this direct link:
<http://www.griotsgarage.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/store/prodpages/acc-othe
r.html?L+mystore+prxj8813+956463755#headlight_shield>

If that doesn't work, go to <http://www.griotsgarage.com/>:

10227 Headlight Shield 10" x 16" $22.95
10228 Headlight Shield 20" x 16" $39.95

I believe the product has changed since I got mine - now thinner, stronger,
better.  This stuff is CHEAP INSURANCE for expensive lights.  If you don't
have it, GET IT NOW!

HTH!

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com