Re: waterfest reservations

At 11:36 AM -0400 4/14/00, 16v Jason wrote:
>Definito.

What's definito is that we should book some rooms in a hurry, so as to
ensure that we get good rooms, and that we get the rooms close together.
So, let's decide which rooms to get - do we want 2nd floor or 1st floor
rooms?  2nd floor gives you the view and is probably going to be a bit
quieter, but the 1st floor gives you easy access to your car (security) and
saves you a few trips up and down the stairs.  Location - my room last year
was pretty cool - I could look out the window and see about a quarter of
the main parking lot, as well as who was coming and going from the highway.
BTW has anyone got a floorplan of the fairfield hotel?