Re: waterfest reservations

Definito.

The one thing I was thinking is that we should all do something / wear
something so that at the show we can tell who's from the list.  Every year
I find out there were people from the list there and I never saw or met
them...

Hmmm... "Hello, my name is..." tags are kinda dumb.  What could we
do?  Since not all of us have Scirocco-L T-shirts, that's out as
well.  What else?

Jason

At 10:50 AM 4/14/2000 , Anthony Pelletier wrote:
>I am sure that fairfield is the better of the 2
>hotels.  It was nicer and it had a MUCH bigger parking
>lot.  I believe that everyone else that saw both would
>agree with me.
>

>Tony
>
>--- Michael Leach <scirocco16v_1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > well that is definitely a good idea and I do not
> > think
> > anyone has done it yet.......and like you said the
> > Fairfiled site is the better choice since you saw
> > both
> > hotels   right Tony???????
> >
> > --- Anthony Pelletier <vwnuts@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > There was some talk about everyone reserving under
> > > "scirocco list block"  so that we could have a
> > bunch
> > > of rooms in one wing.  Is this true.  If so can
> > > someone let me know what to make the reservations
> > > under.
> > >
> > > thanks
> > > Tony

> > > Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
> > > http://invites.yahoo.com
> > >
> > > --
> > > Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org
> > > unsubscibe send
> > >

> > =====
> > Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
> > 87 16v Red semi-show
> > 87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
> > 91 Ford Explorer XLT
> > 85 Saab 900s

1987 Scirocco 16v
1989 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro