Euro Main beam(s) FS?? Mine busted

Well, just as the subject states.....anyone have euro scirocco main beam(s) for sale?

Yesterday I drove down to Waterloo from Barrie to visit some friends and somewhere along the way, a stone bounced up and smashed my right side euro main beam!!!!!  SHIT!!!!!  That put me in a bad mood all night, but anyways....I will buy one or two, whatever I can get.

Another Q........Is there some kind of plastic protective cover I can buy to protect my euros from stones and such?  It would not be fun if this happened again.

TIA

Casey
84 Roc