Re: Waterfest

Joeseph,

im probably gonna be leaving from my house in Essex VT to go to waterfest in
my scirocco this year, unless i drive to my friends house in MD first, but i
don't know if that will happen or not.  it all depends on weather i can get
thurs and fri off from work.  I will definatly be leaving from my house if i
can join a big ass caravan.. i don't want to drive alone, i want to have
fun!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!