Re: Waterfest

speaking of WF I am happy to say that I am registered
to show and got admission tickets # 3+4 pretty good I
must say....and along the lines of the ND show we need
to get as many roccs to show as possible....my car is
really nothing special ,clean, but no great mods
But as for the show the parking cant be beat (its woth
it just for that) and if we get the same spot as last
year the shade is nice too!

later

ps I think the Fairfield site is definitely the better
choice for accomidations along with the better parking
lot!!!!

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> "doug c." wrote:
>
> > i'm not 100% sure that i'm going to go
>
> I'm still thinking about going.  Southwest has a $99
> fare special going on
> right now that can get my ass to Islip NY at the
> appropriate time and back.
> For $99 each way, that's tough to pass up.  I also
> have a buttload of
> Delta frequent flyer miles that I can use for a free
> trip.  Hmmm..
>
> --
> Kevin Collins
> Huntington Beach, CA
> '86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Factory/1780
>
> --
> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To
> unsubscibe send

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT
85 Saab 900s