RE: [mk2] light relaying

There is detailed information about relaying here:

http://lighting.mbz.org/

I also saw someplace on the 'net, and procedure about upgrading wiring
to/from the battery so more current gets to the lights.  I thought it
was here: http://webhelp.org/vw/ but I can't find the article now.

Hope that helps...

- Mark